Monday, August 1, 2011

Forever 21 Haul!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I definitely did!
My birthday is actually next weekend so Saturday morning my goal was to find a new outfit to wear out next weekend to celebrate.  While I was out shopping for an outfit I decided to stop in Forever 21 to look at some accessories. A girl can never have too many accessories, right?

You know what I love most about Forever 21? The fact that I got all of that above for under 14 dollars!!!

I thought these open hearts were just too cute, they were also too cute to pass up on the $1.50 price tag!
I love these types of knot earrings.  I have several pair of smaller ones and I already have a pair about this size but the middle isn't open in the other pair I have.  I had been eyeballing a pair similar to these at JcPenney for like 11 dollars so when I saw these for $1.50 I quickly snatched them up!
I thought these heart locket earrings were cute too, and at $1.50 again I figured why not! The only downfall to these is that the locket actually opens and the clasp to keep it closed isn't super sturdy so the locket does randomly open.
I'm really digging the bow look these days and loved this cute little necklace.  I don't know how often I will actually wear it, but even if it's only once it's worth the $1.50 I paid for this little guy too!

These flower bobby pins were also only a $1.50.  They had them in purple too, but I figured with my purple hair that would possibly be overkill so I went with the yellow.

I also had to make it necessary in my shopping trip to pick up some new black sunglasses. I went to pick up the pair I have had for about 2 years now and when I picked them up the lens had popped out and the arm had fallen off. BUMMER!
I found my new replacement pair at Forever 21 for only $5.80!!! Score! I love the shape of the frames. It's supper cute!

Did you ladies do anything fun this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. You know what I am still looking for is a long chain necklace with a key. There is a Tiffany's necklace I have been eying for about a year now, but it's been a little out of my price range. Have you noticed anything of the sort? I am getting to the point where I might pay the $300 and call it a birthday present for myself (which I recognize is, like, nothing compared to what most Tiffany's jewelry costs).

    Oh, I had an interesting weekend. One of my roommates from college just moved back to DC from Moscow so I went to a small party at her apartment Saturday. And saw Cowboys and Aliens Friday night, which was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a key necklace. It's not a large key, maybe a few inches or so. I got it at JcPenney and then got the long chain from another necklace I got at Forever 21. I think total I paid maybe 15 bucks.
    You are the second person I have heard that Cowboys vs. Aliens was good from. It's actually shocking. I expected it to be lame! I'm so excited for you to come back this weekend, since I missed you last time you were in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key to enjoying Cowboys and Aliens (besides the fact that Daniel Craig is dreamy) is to remember that it is a film adaptation of a graphic novel (warning: comic book nerd Allyn coming out of the closet again). If you go in expecting a rational, historic story about aliens invading a 1880 mining town, you may be disappointed. But I loved it. I am jonesing to see The Smurfs movie as well, not because I am that excited for the smurfs, but I adore Neil Patrick Harris.

    ReplyDelete