Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coastal Scents

Almost a year ago I bought my first Coastal Scents Palette, I used it religiously the first few months and then I started getting so many other eyeshadows I started neglecting it.  In an effort to use all of my products more often I have been pulling out this palette a lot more often. 
Here's the look, I really need to charge my actual camera to take these pictures, the iPhone camera just doesn't pick up the color as well. 



This look is a very soft neutral eye look (my favorite)
I used shadows from the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette.

For this look I first took the shimmery peach color on the far left marked with the arrow and patted that on to my lid, I then took the bottom shimmery copper brown color and blended that in to the crease on about 2/3 of the outer part of my eye.  I then took the top dark brown color and applied that to my "outer v" to add some dimension to the look. I then blended all three of the shades together heavily.And then used the upper shimmer nude color to highlight under my brow bone and blend out any harsh lines.
I applied a thin line of NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner in "Extreme Coffee" to my upper lash liner and then applied 2 coats of Essence Black Mania Carbon Black Volume Mascara.

What look are you ladies rocking today?

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty with your eye color! Such pretty eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amber!! How does it feel to be an old married lady?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great haha :) Kinda weird at times... I am the only one of my friends who has settled down and they just dont get it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome! I'm one of those friends who haven't settled down with someone, but I do get it, b/c I'm getting so damn old haha!!! Glad it's going well :)

    ReplyDelete