Monday, August 22, 2011

Pucker up with some Satin Lips!

I've been meaning to blog about this set for quite some time. It was high on my Christmas list and because I have such a wonderful mother, I actually what I wanted!!! If you aren't familiar with this item I highly suggest you make yourself familiar. We all know I do love me some Mary Kay skin care and this is just another Mary Kay item I adore. 
this is the Satin Lips set.  This is a two item set. The first item is the Satin Lips Lip Mask and the second item is the Satin Lips Lip Balm.
According to Mary Kay, the lip mask:contains miniature buffing beads that gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells that cause lips to appear dull and lifeless.
 To apply you take just a small sample of product and gentle begin to rub in to your lips, using an upward and outward motion. After the product has been evenly distributed you wait 1-2 minutes and then gently rise/wipe off. 

after you have let your lips dry you then apply a coat of the lip balm.  
The lip balm:
helps moisturize dry, rough lips. Clinical results show that a single application of Lip Balm moisturizes lips for at least six hours.

I try to use the lip mask once a week at least, If I plan on wearing a bold lip color I make sure to use the mask before application to remove the dead skin, that will inevitably become more noticeable once you have applied a bold lip color.  I try to apply the lip balm every evening before I go to bed.  

I have to say my lips have never felt better. They tend to get chapped a whole lot less since I started using this product. If you buy either of these individually they retail at $9.50 each, if you purchase the set it is $18.00.  It is WELL worth it.  


If you are interested in this product and don't have your own Beauty Consultant you are in luck, I happen to have one that I would love to share with you.    

Have you ladies ever used either of these? do you love them as much as I do?  

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I used to sell Mary Kay, and stocked up on this when I decided to stop selling. This is an absolute must in the winter time for me!

    ReplyDelete