Friday, August 26, 2011

Urban Decay!

A few weeks ago Urban Decay was having a sale, they had all of their loose pigments marked down to $1!!! I don't know if you know this or not, but they usually are $20.00 a pop! Um hello, can we say awesome? I have been dying to try them so this was the perfect opportunity to do so! I think they  may be phasing them out of their line.  I just happened to check to the website and it looks like they only have 3 of the shades in stock now.  BOO!
Anyway, let's take a peak and see what I picked up during this awesome sale!
Here is my box of goodies, after I had unpackaged all of it, makes it even more awesome is BUBBLE WRAP!!!
Anyway, before I get to the pigments I will show the other item that I decided to pick up.  I noticed that they had their Clean & Sober Makeup remover marked down to $3. I couldn't tell you what the original price of the remover was because it is no longer available on the website (sad, had I know this was a discontinuing sale I would have gotten more than one!), but I want to say it was originally $18.
It's a purple gel like formula. It has an amazing scent to it. I wish all of my makeup removers smelled this awesome!

Now on to the real reason I made this purchase... the 10 Loose Pigments!!!! 
They even look pretty in their little packaging!
The downfall to these pigments, the container they are in is a huge pain in the ass! But the colors are so worth it!

The more neutral of the 10 pigments (this picture was taken with the flash) From L to R: X, Shag, Smog, and Gunmetal

The brighter of the pigments  (this picture was taken with the flash) From L to R: Graffiti, Protest, Rockstar, Asphyxia,Shattered, and Goddess

I also picked up a few extra pigments to throw in a giveaway bin, for when I finally do one.

Along with the order I was sent a sample of the primer potion duo.  SWEET!

Including shipping, I got all of this and the extra pigments for $22!!!! That is so awesome for Urban Decay AND for Pigments in general! I really scored on this order!

Have you ladies ever tried the Clean & Sober makeup remover or the pigments? Do you love them???

1 comment:

  1. I ordered too late =( so i couldn't get all the colors I wanted but got at least 5.... =( Can't wait to do my review! Awesome review! New fan from ilovejaelymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete