Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another Pretty Addictions look!

I think we've figure it out by now, I love my Pretty Addictions makeup. This last weekend I decided I need to try something new out. New for me is using shadows that aren't brown, purple, or green.  The biggest change for me would be using blue or teal shadows. Teal is my favorite color but for some reason I have always thought it looked strange as an eyeshadow on me with my light blue eyes.  Let's see the look I created. 
For this look I used:
NYX Studio Eyeliner in Extreme Coffee (upper lash line)
Pretty Addictions e/s in Bubbly (all over lid and under brow bone)
Pretty Addictions e/s in Obnoxious (in crease of eye)
Essence Black Mania Carbon Black Volume Mascara 


I actually really love this look! I rocked the teal eyeshadow a lot better than I had expected! I've been wearing a lot of my Pretty Addictions eyeshadow and I've only been wearing Pretty Addictions blush since I got them 6 weeks ago! I'm only slightly addicted :)

Also, for my birthday I decided I wanted new bedding. This is what I purchased :
It's a dark eggplant purple with white filigree designs.  It's also reversible so, the other side is white with the dark eggplant purple filigree. I thought it was so pretty and I think it matches my painting above my bed really well.  In case you are wondering, the painting was painted by one of my good friends from Ohio, Melissa.  I fell in love with the painting one day while I was visiting her and she literally took it off the wall and gave it to me. It made my day!

This is just a little proof that I seriously get the worst fortune cookies EVER!

What have you ladies been up to? Done anything exciting lately?

2 comments:

  1. I randomly came across your blog. I have been looking for filligree bedding... Where did you find this?! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the bedspread and 2 shams from Walmart.com for like 35 bucks. They had it in black as well.

    ReplyDelete