Thursday, August 11, 2011

Purple because I can!!!

This morning I decided to do a purple eye look, mostly because now that I do not have BRIGHT purple hair, I can!! I caution you, when you look at these pictures to remember that my eyebrows are OUT of control.  I am trying to let them grow back in some so I can reshape them.  I decided a month or so ago I really didn't like the shape of my eyebrows so I am going to redo it :) Anyway, let's take a look!
I hadn't realized how out of control my eyebrows had gotten until I saw these pictures. Ugh, I'm sorry!!!

Here are the items I used for this look. Incase you haven't been able to notice yet, I really LOVE my Pretty Addictions eyeshadows!
For this look:
Pretty Addictions e/s "Pink Pearls"- used on lid
Pretty Addictions e/s "Purple Drank"- blended in to crease and slightly above
Pretty Addcitions e/s "Wicked"-blended in to outer "v"
Pretty Addictions e/s "Bubbly"- applied under brow bone and used to blend out harshlines
Pretty Addictions e/s "Uplifting"- used to line lower lashline
NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner "Extreme Black"- line upper lashline
Essence Black Mania Volume Express Mascara-2 coats to upper and lower lashes

I love this look, unfortunately it never looks as good on camera as it does in person. Oh well!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this look, I'm totally digging Uplifting on the lower lash line! I feel ya on the eye brows thing, mine need some extreme TLC after extreme plucking as a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brows are a mess! I never notice how rough they are until I take a picture and it's like oh god, Grouch Marx over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty look, I will have to try it out :)
    And your eyebrows dont look bad at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! And girl, my eyebrows are out of control!

    ReplyDelete