Friday, August 5, 2011

CVS and Walgreens mini-haul!

My friend Kassandra over at  Pretty Addictions has recently been on a hunt for the Dream Weavers collection of trio shadows from Wet 'n' Wild.  Last night I thought I'd help her out and hit up some of our local drugstores to see if they had these items.  I managed to go to two Walgreens and one CVS. None of which had the Dream Weavers collection. I however, did find a few items for myself.



At CVS I happened to be looking at the Wet 'n' Wild trios and came across this awesome looking trio that I instantly fell in love with (I'm a sucker for browns, golds, and cream colored shadows). I was pretty sure this trio wasn't part of their normal trio sets (it was gold and it was the only one). Turns out it is part of their summer collection.  Anyway let's take a peek at it!

These swatches for taken with flash so you could see how truly pretty they are.  From L to R: Browbone color (shimmer nude tone), Crease (shimmer chocolate brown), Eyelid (shimmery gold).
I love this TRIO! best part... $2.99!

Also, I picked up this super awesome nail polish when I was at CVS.

The color is called Purple Reigns, the brand is Confetti and I think I have only seen it at CVS.  I hadn't painted my nails in forever so as soon as I got home I couldn't resist the urge to try this out.
I love this color! I had been looking for a color like this for awhile and the only one I could find like it was a Zoya polish, but this one was only $1.99!!!





At Walgreen the only thing I picked up was some shaving cream.  I have been hearing a lot of good things about the EOS shaving cream and I decided I needed to find it!
(sorry for the crappy picture)  I picked up the Pomegranate Raspberry scented one. The shaving cream came with a bonus Soleil razor (hence the random razor in the picture).  The shaving cream retails for $3.99 at Walgreen, but it was on sale for 2/$7.  I only purchased the one though in case I hated it.


I'm super excited for this weekend. My birthday is Sunday so Saturday night my friends and I are going to dinner and then are doing a bar crawl/bar golf event.  What do you ladies have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment