Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I got some goodies!!!!

So I posted a few weeks ago about how awesome my birthday was this years. Well Monday it got even more awesome. I got home from work, checked my mail, and noticed I had a nice little package from my good friend Kassandra.  Most of you already know who Kassandra is, she is the owner of Pretty Addictions Mineral Cosmetics and runs the Pretty Addictions Blog as well.  Kassandra and I have been friends for quite some time now, well before our makeup addictions started to grow. In fact, hers started first and then she sucked me!

Anyway, she sent me all kinds of goodies! Let's see what all I scored!

She actually took the time to wrap each item individually with tissue paper, I took everything out of the paper and then took the picture (obviously).


I don't know how she squeezed all of that stuff in to that small box, but she did, and I'm so glad!!!

I got a Burt's Bees Foot lotion and Foot creme, which I'm super excited about. Kassandra love this stuff.  My friend Blake won a Pretty Addictions giveaway and won these two items, she raves about them too! I'm so looking forward to trying these out!

She also included a little sample of Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream in the kit. I have never heard of this brand, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying it.


It's ok, you can be jealous of my LIMEADE LIPGLOSS!!! I love citrusy smells!
I think she may have gotten tired of hearing me talk about how much I wanted a Stippling brush... Since e.l.f. is so selective about what they do and do not sell in the stores I couldn't find one and I wasn't about to spend 3 dollars on the brush and then 6 dollars on shipping for one brush (I'm trying not to buy makeup for awhile). I'm super excited to have this brush! I used it yesterday and must say, so far I'm impressed!!! Thanks Kassandra!!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I know that I am OVER Wet n Wild and all of their limited edition stuff that you can NEVER find ANYWHERE.  Somehow, Kassandra managed to find this Everything Under the Sun bronzer and she was nice enough to think about me :)

Now... brace yourself... I nearly freaked out and screamed when I saw this item in the box. She had hosted a giveaway for this item on her blog and I was so bummed I didn't win it! The whole time though, Kassandra was sneaky and had one for me anyway! SCORE!!!

It is the Urban Decay's Preen Palette!!!! This palette includes 6 full size shadows (snatch, mildew, flash, painkiller, smog, toasted), a small bottle of the Primer Potion and a 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero. 

I am seriously in love with EVERY color in this palette, I'm going to do a post on it soon! I'm also in LOVE with EVERYTHING in the box that Kassandra sent me. I am so thankful that I have so many amazing people in my life.   Thank you so much Kassandra for the pretties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment