Friday, August 19, 2011

One 'n only Argan Oil

I've mentioned before that I decided to get rid of my purple hair and have since dyed my hair to a more "natural color." The process of getting my hair back to a "natural" color was a bit more than I had expected. I did a lot of reading prior to my first attempt. Anyway, it ended up taking to rounds of hair dye because the first time it left the parts where purple had been a very brassy color that was not the same color as the rest of my hair. Well after the second time I colored my hair to cover this up my hair started to feel horrible. When I was at Sally's the next time I purchased a Conditioner with Argan oil.  I had been hearing all kinds of awesome thing about Argan oil, how shiny and soft it makes you hair and etc. 

The lady that was working suggested I try this. It is regularly $2.29, but that week they had it on sale for $0.99.  Out of this packet I got two uses of the stuff. The problem, It sucks!!!! My hair felt worse after using it that it did before. It also kind of smelled funny, like clay or something. I was not impressed. Thank goodness it was only $0.99!!
Have you ladies ever used this? Did you like it? Have you used any other Argan Oil products and have had good luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment