Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I may have an accessory buying problem...

 This last weekend was Tax Free Weekend here in Tennessee so Friday after work Stefanie, Blake and I decided to go shopping after work. I needed to get some dress pants and dress shoes for a conference I am going to in September to present my research. While we were out doing our shopping we stopped in a store called Cato, it's kind of like a cross between the store Dots and Fashion Bug. They happened to have a bunch of their accessories on sale and since I couldn't find dress pants or dress shoes there I decided to go shopping in their accessories. 

This is a necklace and earring set. It's a long necklace with some black and clear jewels hanging from it with matching earrings.  It was regularly $12.99 and it was on sale for $1.99. 
This necklace is very similar to the one above, except it is made with brown and tan stones and doesn't have earrings.  This was originally $9.99 and was marked down to $2.99.
I saw this bracelet and I immediately fell in love with it! I bought it especially to wear out for my birthday celebration Saturday night. It was originally $7.99 and was marked down to $1.99. I went to put the bracelet on and the bottom row of beads snapped.  I was pissed.  It was on a stretchy cord but apparently it was made all ghetto fabulous. 
This was probably my favorite accessory purchase from that day.  A grey hair flower with feathers. I love it.  It was only $3.99.  It also has a pin on it that way in case you want to pin it to a shirt or something you can do that too!

What did you ladies do this weekend? I had a fabulous time.  Friday, I went swimming with some friend after we went shopping then we cooked out. Saturday I went to lunch with a  few friends then went out for my birthday dinner with some friends and then partied the night away.  Sunday, which was my birthday I had brunch with my friends and then hung out for the rest of the evening.  It was an awesome weekend, I'm so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment