Monday, August 15, 2011

Mia Secret Crackle!!!

I had the most low-key do nothing weekend that I've had in a loooong time. Seriously. Anyway, yesterday I had the strong urge to paint my nails and do something different so I decided to use my Mia Secret crackle since I've only used it a few times. I had been on the hunt for the China Glaze Crackle for a long time and one day when I was getting a pedicure with my friend, Blake I found this brand at the nail salon. I gave in and purchased it because I was sick of looking for the China Glaze ones.


First I applied 2 coats of Wet 'n' Wilds Buffy the Violet Slayer polish on all of my nails (I thought I took a picture of the actual color, but I guess I failed to do so, here is an internet pic instead).
After the 2 coats of Buffy the Violet Slayer dried completely I then applied a very thin layer of the Mia Secret Crackle in Black on top of it (some of my nails cracked better than others, how dry the polish under is and how much of the crackle you apply largely affect what the crackle looks like.)
I paid $7.99 for this at the salon, it's a little bit pricier than the China Glaze crackles but I actually didn't mind paying the extra because I was so over looking for the China Glaze ones.
Here is what the finished product looks like
I like the color combo together. In case you can't tell I'm missing my purple hair so I'm trying to fill the void using purple in other places haha!!
How was your weekend ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment