Wednesday, August 31, 2011

EOS Shave Cream

About a month or so ago I was doing my usual blogger beauty reads and came across a review of another EOS product, the Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream.  It had amazing reviews.  I am typically the type of person that just buys whatever shave gel/cream that is on sale, they are all usually the same to me. So I figured, maybe I should try this brand out and see if it was really as awesome as they made it sound!
I picked up the eos shave cream in pomegranate raspberry.
According to eos's website:
Can a shave cream make you smile? We think so. That’s why we invented this one. It’s made with natural aloe, oat, shea butter and antioxidant vitamins E and C to leave your skin looking radiantly healthy. This non-foaming cream boosts skin’s moisture level and keeps it smooth long after you’re done shaving. It’s so moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry. And eos provides a closer shave, even helping to prevent those little razor bumps. Who knows? You might even look forward to shaving.
  • So moisturizing, you can shave wet or dry, leaving skin soft and smooth.
  • Non-foaming cream enriched with natural aloe, oat, and shea butter soothes while boosting skin's moisture level.
  • Antioxidant vitamins E & C help skin look radiantly healthy.
  • Comes in a soft-touch recyclable bottle that won't leave a rust ring in your tub.
  • Paraben-free.
 The product comes in a softer plastic container, instead of one of those metal cans, which means you won't get any of those weird rust rings in your tub/shower.
My favorite part of the packing:

The pump dispenser!!! I don't know why I like this so much, maybe it because it's easier to control how much product you can get.  Either way, I'm a fan!
I'm also a fan of the consistency of the shave cream.  It literally feels like a lotion instead of a weird foamy substance.
I have noticed that using this product I get a much closer shave, which means I don't have to shave everyday and since it is so moisturizing I have to put lotion on a whole lot less. 
There are 6 different fragrances that are available for this product (Pomegranate Raspberry, Lavender Jasmine, Island Blue, Cucumber Melon, Vanilla Bliss, and Fragrance Free). At the Walgreen's I purchased from only three of the six fragrances were available. I believe I paid $3.99 for this and while that it more expensive than your typical shave gel/cream I can tell you it is WELL worth the extra money! I love this stuff!

Have you ladies ever used this product? What did you think? Were you able to find the Island Blue, Cucumber Melon, or Fragrance Free products?

No comments:

Post a Comment