Friday, July 29, 2011

EOTD-Pretty Addictions Style

Hey everyone! First, let me apologize for my absence in blogging the last week or so.  I have been battling some personal issues and honestly blogging has been the farthest thing from my mind on most days.  I wasn't really planning on blogging today, but I figured I probably should. 
I thought I'd share and Eye of the Day look with you all.  The pictures don't exactly due it justice, but really when do pictures?
I love this look! It's pretty neutral with just a pop of color!
I'm a big fan! Again the pictures don't really do it justice and please excuse the fact that my eyebrows need done in a big bad way!
Here are the products that I used!
Pretty Addictions e/s in Bubbly-all over the lid
Pretty Addictions e/s in Purple Drank-crease
Pretty Addictions e/s in wicked-Outer "v"
Pretty Addcitions e/s in Lime Spritzer-bottom last line
NYX Studio Eyeliner in Extreme Plum Purple
Claudia Stevens Lash Fix Long Lash Treatment Mascara

I thought this was a fun summery Friday look.  Do you ladies have anything fun or exciting planned for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment