Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who? What?

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I know I did.  My roommate's birthday was last week so a bunch of us went out for drinks on Friday.  Saturday I spent the day at Chickamagua Lake with my friends and then Sunday I spent by the pool with my friend Blake.  It was a sun filled and relaxing weekend (those are the best)!
So, This post is going to be kind of random.  It has been a very busy and overwhelming Monday and Tuesday.

One of my nephews, Griffin has been talking non stop about how he wanted a pair of red sunglasses, since you don'tk now him I'll let you in on a secret, he pretty much lives in the colors red, black, and white... They happen to be the school colors from the school system he is in (it's also the one I came from) and it's the colors of his favorite college teams, the Buckeyes and The Bearcats.  Anyway, the last several times I have seen him we have been looking for some red sunglasses.  Well Saturday on the way to the lake Stefanie and I stopped at Walmart and I happened to see a pair of red sunglasses.  They are so him, he loves aviators as well
I love them!!! They were also only $3!  I sent him this picture and he freaked out from excitement! I really need to get on mailing those out to him so he doesn't go stir crazy :)

Also, with Father's Day coming up last night I went on a hunt to find the perfect father's Day Card for my dad... I fell in love with this card...



It's so sweet and so true.  I'm a total Daddy's girl in case you can't tell :)

I've also been on the HUNT for what I saw in my head as the PERFECT muted purple nail polish.  Well last night, I got pretty close to finding it and it was only $1.99!!!

I forgot to take a picture of the bottle so you get an image from the internet.

It looks very different in the bottle than it does on your nails...

I am in LOVE with this color! It appears a little brighter with the flash than it really is, but I couldn't get a good picture without the flash.  The  The only down fall with this polish is if you don't let each coat dry completely it gets streaky.  It also took 3 coats to get it to look consistent. For $1.99 though I can't complain too much!

I'm also really excited, I finally put my new feather hair extension in :)  I plan to blog about my experience with that this week!

Anyway, did you all do anything fun and exciting this weekend?  Also, do you have any suggestions for other muted purple shades of nail polish?

1 comment:

  1. Crazy! I hung out at the pool with my friend on Sunday! Small world!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete