Thursday, June 23, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Designer Satin

So I haven't actually done a post like this before, but I'm going out of town next week and won't be blogging so I thought I'd throw in an extra blog this week and I super love this nail look!!!

I've never been big on wearing nail polish, especially since I work in a chemistry lab.  But occasionally I do like to add a little color to my life and put some pretty polish on.  I've also realized I do like to spice up the polish a little at times.  I've found I really enjoy adding glitter to just a few nails on each hand, I think it adds a little something.  Anyway I love this deep pink color!!!

The polish I used was China Glaze's Designer Satin.  I purchased it at Sally Beauty Supply, I believe it retails for $5.99, but I got it during their buy 2 polishes get one free sale.
The glitter polish you see on top is actually from Wet 'n' Wild.  It's a pink and silver glittery color, 435 A.  I purchased this at Walgreens for $0.99.
I actually love China Glaze, especially this color, it takes one coat to cover the nail and it pretty consistent coverage so you don't have to worry about adding another coat to level out the color.


What are you favorite nail looks? Tomorrow I am going to blog about what health and beauty items I am going to take to the beach with me and how I'm going to get it all there :)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I'm like 97% sure you can write posts on blogger ahead of time and just schedule them to run on certain days at certain times. You will have to write them now, but at least you will be able to keep on the schedule you have committed to

    ReplyDelete