Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun Summery Eye look!!!

Awhile black I blogged about the mineral eyeshadows from Pretty Addictions. If you have yet to check out the shadows, you better get your butt over to that website and check it all out!  She's also now offering hair flowers, blushes, and bronzers!!! If interested click here :). I wanted to share one of my favorite looks using these products.  I love this look! It's nice and summery in my opinion.


Pretty right? Well at least I think so!
Lid color: Hero
Crease color: Mudslide Ride
Highlight: Bubbly
Lining bottom of the eye: Uplifting

How I did this, I patted "Hero" all over the lid, then used a blending brush to blend "Mudslide Ride" in to the crease and the Outer "V".  I applied "Bubbly" under the brow bone. Then using an eyeliner brush I lined the bottom of my eye with "Uplifting".  I lined the top of my eyelid using NYX's liquid eyeliner in Extreme Coffee and applied 2 coats of mascara to both top and bottom eyelashes!

Everytime I wear this look I feel all fun and summery, I love it!  I have said that several times, but I can't say it enough!

What do you ladies think?  What are you favorite eye looks?

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty pretty. One of my favorite color combos from pretty addictions is to wear hero on my lid with mudslide ride in my crease with a matte white highlight. Good color choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I try to pull off shimmery yellow eye shadow all the time (okay, like thrice, but still) and I look ridiculous. I don't understand how your makeup always looks edgy but not over the top. I think it's because I have sunken lids...

    ReplyDelete