Friday, July 22, 2011

Just a little spending :)

While I was on vacation a few weeks ago the purse I had been carrying ripped, like not just a little bit. A lot!!! I was so mad. I got it from NY & Co. on a major discount.  Had a paid full price for it I would have been livid.  I paid 9 bucks for it when it was regularly 39.99 so I guess I can't complain too much.  Anyway, ever since I have been on a hunt for a new purse. It's funny, I swear every time I see Marie I'm on a hunt for a new bag.  After hunting through many stores here in Knoxville, we finally went to target.  I wanted something neutral and apparently it's really difficult to find neutral bags that aren't black or brown. 





I love this bag! It's nice and roomy and it's a light grayish/khaki tan kind of color.  It also has a longer strap that is detachable that you can use to wear it as a cross body bag.  The purse was originally 34.99 but it was marked down to 20.98! I had to get it.  Aside from the fact that I really liked the purse I also didn't have the patience to look around anymore!
While I was target I took a stroll through the cosmetics section of course and picked up a few other items.
I picked up two Target brand makeup brushes and some E.L.F. tinted moisturizer. 
I got the e.l.f. tinted moisture in the shade, nude.  I have used it everyday since I purchased it and I have to admit I love this tinted moisturizer.  I love the formula, it's almost like a whipped texture.  It glides on so smooth and it actually has pretty decent coverage, you also can't beat the price tag at $3!!!!

The two brushes I picked up were a smudge brush ($1.97) and a crease brush ($2.97).  Honestly I could take or leave these brushes.  The smudge brush is decent but the crease brush has too much give in it, so it's hard to work with.  But for the cheap price tags, I won't complain too much!!!

What do you ladies have planned for this weekend? Anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment