Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tag YOU are it!!!

I know this isn't one of my normal posts, but a bunch of blogs I follow have been doing this so I figured maybe it was time I do it myself!

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather lose all of my eye shadows, I think.  I don't think I could function without mascara and eyeliner....

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I think I would rather chop all of my hair off then never be able to cut it again.  I don't want to be one of those old women with super long hair.  I think it looks ridiculous!  I could always wear a wig if i chopped all of my hair off, or the easier hat option.

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Definitely coral cheek!

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I don't have much room for anymore clothes.  My apartment is limited on space! Could I do $500 on clothes and $500 on makeup?? responsible me wants to say clothes, since I have to grow up at some point and wear dress clothes. 

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Who came up with this question? Seriously? I guess lipstick as eyeliner.  I couldn't imagine black lips lol

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Definitely Sephora... more of a variety!

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
one lip color definitely. 

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
um... summer clothes in the winter. I hate being hot!

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
dark nails!

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
favorite lip product!

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
messy bun!

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
hmm, probably never paint your nails again... well that depends if this question is paint toe nails again, just fingernails or both.  If it's both or just toes I will def pick never use lip gloss again.  I can't stand not having my toenails painted! 

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them I guess... Try to strut that chola look!

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
again that's a tough one... I don't think I could live without either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment