Friday, July 8, 2011

Addicted to Pretty Addictions!!!

A few weeks ago Pretty Addictions was running a 40% off sale.  I couldn't pass it up!!! I had been eyeballing the blushes for quite some time so I had to take advantage of this sale! Let's see what I got! 
I ordered my goodies right before I left for vacation so it was sheer torture having to wait until I got back to see all of my pretties!!!
Let's unwrap all of the goodies and see what I purchased!

When I first went to the website the first things I threw in my cart were some of the new blushes!  
I decided on these: 

The blushes are in the most adorable containers.  They come in 20 gram jars with sifters so you don't have to worry about taking off the lid and dumping the whole container of blush! 
Seriously how cute is that container?? A pretty pink lid AND animal print... um yes please!!! 
I know that swatch isn't the best but The Big "O" is a coral color with more of an orange tint and a hint of golden shimmer!  I am in LOVE with this blush!!! 
Wild Thang is a HOT pink blush.  It looks similar to Hard Candy's Living Doll, but I personally think it's 100 times prettier!  I also really like that it doesn't have as much shimmer as Living Doll.

Since Pretty Addictions is such an awesome company I also was sent a sample size of their blush French Kiss.  I debated purchasing it when I placed my order, but I just didn't think I would wear it.  UM WRONG!!! I love this blush too! It's definitely not a color I would typically purchase but I was pleasantly surprised! 
Swatches of all three blushes with flash.  From top: The Big "O", French Kiss, and Wild Thang.  
Swatches in natural light.  From top: French Kiss, Wild Thang, and The Big "O". 

I've placed several orders with Pretty Addictions and I always forget to get a jar of Mudslide Ride, I've been using the sample sparingly.  I absolutely love this color and I am stoked I finally remembered to get it!
Isn't that such a pretty brown color?  

I also had to finally pick up some of the frosted hair flowers.  I decided to get smaller ones because I wasn't sure I could pull off a big flower in my hair.  

The top one is Lil Layla Purple and the bottom flower is Aubrey.  They are adorable!  

Now let's talk about the price tag... I was so stoked about that! 


The Blushes retail for $8 for a 20 g jar, but when I purchased them they were on sale for $7.25 
A 5g jar of Mudslide Ride retails for $3 
Lil Layla Purple retails for $2.50
Aubrey retails for $2.50 

Subtotal:  $22.50
Discount: $9.00
Total: $13.50
Total + Shipping: $18.50

How awesome of a deal is that??? If you seriously have not tried Pretty Addictions get your ass over there and order something!!! You won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment