Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cherry Culture

In a post a back at the beginning of June (you can refresh yourself here) I posted about NYX Studio Liquid eyeliner that I bought at Ulta in Extreme Coffee.  I think that I have used that eyeliner almost every day since I bought it that weekend.  I love the color, I love the thin brush and I love how easily it glides on. I decided I wanted to pick it up in a few more colors to add some variety to my life. I unfortunately live in an area where the closest Ulta is almost 2 hours away and no other places around here sell NYX products so I resorted to looking online.  A friend of mine, Kassandra had told me about Cherry Culture a few months ago because they do sell NYX cosmetics.  I got on there and checked them out and noticed they were having a NYX sale! I instantly made the decision I was purchasing myself some more of these liners.  Because shipping was kind of costly I decided I might as well get the most out of the sale as I could. I ordered the stuff on Monday and it arrived here on Friday, not bad shipping!
 Cleary they went all out on sending a nice and pretty package! (PS that rose it so cover my address :) ).
Oh Cherry Culture you really outdid yourself on the packaging!  I'm glad I spent 6 bucks on shipping!  Ok ok, I know I'm being whiny but I've been spoiled always ordering from Pretty Addictions I guess.  Oh well, at least I like bubble wrap!
I ordered 3 NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliners, 3 Lip pencils, 2 lipsticks and they included a bubble gum chapstick fo FREE!!!

 In the NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner I got, Extreme Black, Extreme Gold, Extreme Plum Purple and Extreme Blue (from top to bottom).  They usually sell for $4.50, but they were on sale for $3.75 each. 

In the NYX lipliner I got Plush Red, Edge Pink and Hot Red (from top to bottom).  They retail for $3.50, but I got them for $1.75 each.


In the NYX round lipsticks I purchased Haute Contour and Haute Melon (from top to bottom).  They retail for $4.00 but I purchased them for $1.99 each.

Regularly this order would have cost $36.50 plus tax and shipping.  With discounts, tax, and shipping I paid 20.18!!!

Have you ladies purchased any good deals recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment