Friday, May 27, 2011

It's the freakin' weekend, going to have me some fun

I realized about 5 minutes ago that it's Friday which means it's one of the days I usually blog.  Since I forgot I don't really have any thing to blog about at the time, except how awesome my weekend is going to be! 

I am getting ready to head out of Knoxville until Monday evening/Tuesday morning to go home to see my friends and family.  I am originally from North of Cincinnati, about 5.5 hours away from Knoxville.  As usual, almost every second of my weekend is planned so it's going to definitely be busy!  I promise I will have a super awesome blog for you when I get back.  I am planning on stopping in Cincinnati this afternoon to hit up Lush and Ulta.  Be excited for me :) I've been excited about it all weekend!!! Anyway have a safe and happy weekend everyone and don't forget to remember and thank those who serve our country! 

No comments:

Post a Comment