Friday, May 6, 2011

Beauty Tag

  It's Friday afternoon and I'm bored! 
SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily? Most the time twice.

What skin type do you have? Normal
What is your current cleanser? Mary Kay 3-in-1, rotated with Lush's Angels on Bareskin

Do you exfoliate? not as a separate step... 3-in-1 takes care of that for me :)

What moisturizer do you use? Mary Kay Timewise

Do you have freckles? Not very many
Do you use eye cream? no...
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No I am lucky.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope.
MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use? I rotate between 4... Essence soft-touch mousse, Maybeline Mineral Power,  Revlon color stay, and Mary Kay mineral powder.

How about concealer? Hard Candy and Mary Kay

Do you know your undertone color?no 

What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them but i am awful at applying them

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes!!

What brand of mascara do you use? again it's on a rotation... mostly Essence False Lash Effect

Sephora or MAC? Sephora definitely 

Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes and blending sponge 

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes E.L.F. primer and NYX jumbo pencil in Milk

For the face? No not usually but sometimes if I do it's Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer or Monistat anti-chaffing gel

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I cannot possibly narrow it down to 1 lol

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? gel liner


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner? Never

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? LOVE
Do you use mineral makeup? Yes!

What is your favorite lipstick? hmmm I'm going to have to say NYX in Rea

How about lipgloss? tough call...crap this is tough I'm going to say Rimmel Fuscia Therapy

What is your favorite blush to use? Hard Candy Living Doll

Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Never have! Probably wont I wouldn't trust it.

Do you like drugstore makeup? For sure!!

Do you go to CCOs (Cosmetic Company Outlets)? I've been in them never purchased anything

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes it would be fun

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I have my days

Name a makeup crime that you hate? Tarantula eyes!!! I hate clumpy eyelashes!
Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I'm all about it all.... my colorful shades are usually in the purple or green family though

Which celebrity(ties) always has great make up?Jennifer Lopez, Megan Fox, i love some Kim Kardashian

If you had to leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Mascara

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I don't do it very often though

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?i don't think I look bad

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? best makeup line?  that's a silly question I think every makeup line has strengths in certain areas... there is no overall best

What do you think of Makeup?I LOVE it duh! 


It's your turn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment