Friday, May 20, 2011

My favorite blushes!!!!

So I haven't been staying at home the past few days so again I wasn't able to take pictures, good thing for internet pictures, right???

Anyway, today I thought I would share my favorite blushes with everyone today.  I used to not wear blush and then all of a sudden I started dabbling in the blush world and have discovered that OMG I love blush!!!! So here are my favorites :)
This is Living Doll by Hard Candy.  I found it at Walmart for like 9 bucks for a HUGE container.  It's a bright barbie shimmery pink. I love it!!! It's a must have!


This is my blush for my "pinched cheek" look.  This is Peche Tendre 4 from Sephora.  It retails for $12 and is worth every penny in my opinion.  You get a lot of product and it is actually pretty long wear for a blush.  This is more of my go to blush, because let's face it bright barbie pink isn't necessarily complementary for every eye look!

My other go to blush is from Mary Kay. It's called Shy blush and is a very beautiful color.  It is a coral color with strong pink and gold undertones.  I love it's finish as it is slightly shimmery and definitely picks up color based on the light you are in.  I love this blush.  This one retails for $10.   
 
The last blush I want to talk about is actually an ELF blush.  It's called Pink Passion.  It's a bright barbie pink color.  I know you are probably thinking, what's the difference between that and the living doll blush.  Um, the shimmer duh!  This blush is just matte so it makes it a little easier to wear with all eye looks.  You can do a super shimmery eye and this won't look awkward with where sometimes the living doll can. 

There are a few other blushes I work in to the rotation that are parts of palettes so I don't actually have names for you for those.  

What are your favorite blushes????

3 comments:

  1. I have Mary Kays Shy blush its one of my favorites!! I really like Urban Decays afterglow blush in score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check that one out! I'm still getting started in the blush world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I looove me some living doll!!! I do like the Elf one too but I have noticed if you don't put it on just right it can give off a "chalky" look. That Sephora one looks VERY similar to a NYX one I have in "pinched".

    ReplyDelete