Monday, May 23, 2011

Accessory Whore!!

Randomly I go on accessory buying binges.  Sometimes, it's to fill the void of not buying makeup haha.  Anyway, I needed a nice little setup to hang my dangly earrings on.  They usually sit in my jewelry box and then they get all tangled up and it takes forever to find the match and then on top of that they are all tangled so I decided to make something to fix that.
Here is my solution...
In reality I need another one of these to hang up all my earrings. Haven't gotten around to making it quite yet.  Anyways this was a super cheap and easy solution to my problem.  I went to Michaels and purchased one of these mesh plastic dojobs (not sure what actual name is) for 59 cents...
Then I went to Walmart and purchased a black 8x10 picture frame for $5.  I had to cut down the plastic dojob in order to make it fit in the picture slot.  I then removed the glass and back to the picture frame and replaced it with the plastic dojob.  Put a nail in the wall, hung it up and then loaded it up with my earrings.  Super cute right?

Now on to my accessories... LOVE THEM


All of these cuties came for Forever 21 and I only paid $1.50 for each pair!  3 pairs of earrings for $4.50!!! Awesome right?
I am so in love with this ring!!! I got it a store called Meijer (it's like a Walmart/Target).  It was originally $14.99 and I paid $2 for it!!!
I am absolutely in love with this rhinestone bow ring!  This picture doesn't do nearly enough justice for it's cuteness, but it was the best of the 42 pictures I took of the ring haha!!! It was originally $18.99 at Belk and with sales I got it for $7.19!  I love it!
These have quickly become my favorite accessory!  I only paid $3 for them at Walmart!!! I love them!!! Adorable!

On a side note, I am currently in the market for some new makeup brushes.  Do you ladies have any recommendations for brushes? Don't hold out on me!! Share your knowledge!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment