Friday, May 13, 2011

Pretty Addictions

One of my very good friends has recently started her own line of mineral eyeshadows.  When she first told me about this I was so excited!  I love eyeshadow and getting my eyeshadow fix while helping a friend's business out is a major plus! When Kassandra first started Pretty Addictions a few months ago she was offering 25 different eyeshadows at very reasonable prices the range from $1.00-$5.00 (VERY affordable).  My first package from Pretty Addictions contained 23 sample size shadows ($1.00), one 5 gram ($3.00), and one 10 gram ($5.00).  Let's take a look at what I got! 
 The packaging for the products is SOOOO cute.  All of the samples came neatly wrapped and enclosed in a filigree desgined envelope. 


Seriously, how cute is this!!! I love filigree! 
The jars of shadows came in a cute little filigree mesh bag it was adorable too!  You can't see the bag too well but it's adorable as well! 
I seriously was so stinking excited just from the packaging that I took 10 minutes debating if I wanted to ruin it by opening it! 

Those two cute little packages contained all these awesome goodies!!!!! Amazing huh?

Then came the time to actually play with the goodies and check out how pretty they all really were! 
All of the products were swatched over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk.  Top row L2R: Obnoxious, True, Gossip, Irrational. Middle row L2R: Sober, Darkness, Bloom, Rumor.  Bottom row L2R: Hellow Yellow, Peach Punch, Vivid, Fiona.



All of the products were swatched over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk.  Top row L2R: Timid, Silver Screen, Uplifting, Wicked. Middle row L2R: Hero, Ripped Revenge, Serendipity, Seduction.  Bottom row L2R: Mudslide Ride, Locked and Loaded, Black Dahlia, Narcissistic, Nemesis.


Sadly these pictures do not do justice for the shadows.  They are sooo much prettier and more vivid in person than they are in these pictures!  I have actually ordered 2 more times from Kassandra since then.  I also have been showing off her products and my best friend and Mom have ordered from her as well!!! Soon I will be posting pictures of the new colors and maybe some looks if I'm feeling gutsy, but for now go get yourself some eye candies!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 her stuff too the shadows are awesome quality for such a great price!! I think you should post some looks I love getting inspiration for looks to do myself.

    ReplyDelete