Friday, October 7, 2011

My favorite CHEEK products!

I know I have done a post like this before, like months ago, but truth is my favorite cheek products have changed quite a bit, so I thought it would be a good time to update and let you know which products I grab for the most to put a little color on these cheeks of mine! To be honest, I used to not EVER wear blush or bronzer. I always just put my foundation on and left.  These days I don't feel my look is complete without some color on my cheeks. It's amazing what a little blush or bronzer can do for a look!
Let's see what I grab for the most!


On my list of most reached for items are:
Pretty Addictions Blush-The Big "O"
Pretty Addictions Blush- Wild Thang
NYX Cream Blush-Natural
Wet 'n Wild Bronzer-Everything Under the Sun

I know it's a big shock that there are two Pretty Addictions products in my top products, but seriously these blushes are amazing.


Swatches were taken without flash (Top to Bottom, then vertical swatch): Pretty Addictions-Wild Thang, Pretty Addictions-The Big "O", NYX Cream Blush-Natural, Wet 'n Wild-Everything Under the Sun

I am in love with all four of these products!!!
Pretty Addictions-Wild Thang - A BRIGHT Barbie Pink with light shimmer (love this color)
Pretty Addictions-The Big "O" - A coral orange with slight pink undertones and tons of gold shimmer! (my favorite!!)
NYX Cream Blush-Natural- A "pinched" pink with no shimmer
Wet 'n Wild-Everything Under the Sun - I am not a huge bronzer fan, but OMG I love this bronzer!!! I wear it way more often than I have worn any other bronzer I own. It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me, makeup wise that is!!!

Ladies, what are your favorite cheek products? What do you reach for the most???




No comments:

Post a Comment