Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Meet the newest love of my life...

Can I please just take a minute and rave about how Wet 'n Wild cosmetics just continue to amaze me! The ONLY thing I have bought from Wet 'n Wild in the last several years that did not impress me was their eye makeup remover.  Everything else I have purchased from their line recently just amazes me.  Their shadows are rich in pigment and blend amazingly, their eyeliners are awesome, the two mascaras I have purchased are pretty stellar as well.  I know you ladies have seen my good friend Kassandra, over at Pretty Addictions recently blogged about a palette that her husband purchased for her for their wedding anniversary.  She kept telling me how amazing this palette was and since I am a huge fan of neutral and green shadows I HAD to get one for myself.  Let me introduce you to my newest love of my life the Wet 'n Wild color icon palette called Comfort Zone...


I absolutely LOVE this palette! there are so many possible combinations and the best part it was only $4.99 at Walgreens!!!!

Let's see some swatches :)

The picture was taken with flash.  The upper half of the swatch is over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and the bottom half is done with no primer at all.


For some reason this picture WILL NOT rotate properly... after 20 minutes I give up! 

The pictures were taken with flash.  The upper half of the swatch is over NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and the bottom half is done with no primer at all.

I am so incredibly impressed with Wet  'n Wild products as of lately.  The only thing I have purchased from them in over a year that was a huge disappointment was their eye makeup remover. I am absolutely loving all of their shadows, especially their limited edition collections. 

What about you ladies? Have you ran out to buy the Comfort Zone palette yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment