Friday, October 14, 2011

Coastal Scents Haul :)

I have been dying to purchase new brushes for months now. I have been looking around endlessly for a good set of brushes, that contained all the particular brushes I have been looking for at a price that would fit in to my budget.  I happened to notice last week that Coastal Scents had their 22-piece brush set on sale for $34.95.  I debated on making this purchase for about 2 hours and then finally around 4:00 pm I made the purchase.  I was shocked that by that same evening I had a shipping confirmation from the company. Monday morning I woke up and checked the tracking number through USPS and noticed that my order was ALREADY in Knoxville!! It seriously made it from Florida to Tennessee THAT quick.  Unfortunately, Monday was a holiday and the post office was closed so I had to wait until Tuesday to get my goodies.
I ended up ordering the 22- piece set AND the Destiny Blender brush.


I forgot to take a picture of the GIGANTIC box that the items were in, but it was about 3 times the necessary size, I thought I was getting all kinds of stuff I didn't order! Anyway, the 22 piece set came in a super awesome carrying case. 

Overall, the brush set is WELL worth the money.  Two of the brushes in the case retail for $14.95 by themselves on the coastal scents website.  So getting 20 other brushes for theoretically 5 more dollars is a hell of a deal! The brushes are super awesome quality and so far, the few days I have used them I am in LOVE!

Mass props to Coastal Scents for their awesome brushes at a super affordable price AND their mega fast shipping!!!!

Have you ladies used any of the Coastal Scents brushes? How do you like them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment