Monday, October 10, 2011

Just a little something (accessory wise :P )

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! I had a great weekend myself.  Got to see some of my family, spent a lot of time with friends and did some relaxing. 

Have you ladies ever heard of a store called Ross?  It's very similar to a TJ Maxx/Marshalls.  I absolutely love Ross, truthfully I don't know how I survived without Ross before moving down to TN!!! Anyway, I was on a hunt for a particular decor item last week and made a stop in to Ross.  I of course had to make a little trip through the accessory section and happened to find some deals I just couldn't turn down! 
 I got two beret style beans and a pack of three head bands all for under 15 bucks! I just couldn't beat it.  I have a hat very similar to these to that a friend made for me.  It's bright red so it is not always going to match.  So i decided to pick these two up to add to my collection because I absolutely love the way these hats look. 

the grey hat is actually from Jessica Simpson's clothing line. It his garnished with some large buttons along the side.  It retails at $30.00, at Ross it was only $5.99. 
This black on is a little bit more plain, but not any less adorable.  The brand is LuLu (which I do not believe I have heard of before) according to the price tag it retailed for $18.99 and I was able to score this for only $4.99!!!

I absolutely love headbands as an accessory, unfortunately I don't wear them very often.  I think my head is an odd shape or perhaps I have entirely too much hair, but for some reason head bands never seem to fit my head properly!  I think these are adorable, they are braided leather, the package came with a tan, chocolate brown, and black headband.  These retails for $15.00 for all three, at Ross they were only $2.99!!!


Have you ladies found any accessories lately that you just couldn't live without owning? 

Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone has a super fantastic week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment