Monday, October 31, 2011

Mini-Haul!

Today, I thought I would share with you lovelies a few of my most recent purchases. I haven't been buying much recently, since I put myself on a 60-day makeup ban. I simply am running out of room and places to store things so I decided it was time to put a halt on my purchases for a little bit.  I am currently 22 days in to my 60 day ban, and I have to admit it's going much better than I had anticipated.  My ban only includes makeup items.  Haircare, nail polish and other hygiene products are ok, just NO makeup, unless it is a necessity.



Last week I decided I need to change up the color of my hair a little bit so I made a stop on the way home from work at Sally Beauty Supply.  The last time I colored my hair my hair was furious with me for several weeks after so I decided to purchase some moisturizing treatments/deep conditioners for the aftermath to try and help it through it's anger. 


The product on the left is Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment (trial size).  It was on sale for $1.99 last week at Sally's.  The product on the right is Ion Repair Solutions Treatment (trial size).  This product is 100% vegan and was on sale at Sally's last week for $1.99.  


 I know what you are thinking, I know this is a makeup product. But remember when I said I was allowed to buy as long as it was a necessity.  Well I consider one tube of mascara running out and the other drying up making is necessary to make a new purchase.  My mom has been raving about Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara for months now. Yesterday when I was at Kroger I noticed this was on sale for $6.39 so I figured it was a worth a shot.  I also had a $1.00 off coupon so I only paid $5.39 for the tube! SCORE. 

The last purchase I made was from Walgreens.  I bought two of the nail art colors from the Sinful Colors collection.  I have really been wanting to dry and do some designs on my nails and these itty bitty brushes seem to be what gets the job done.  Each one of these are $1.99. 


What have you ladies been purchasing lately? Find any good deals or must have products?

No comments:

Post a Comment