Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Little late to the party :)

I don't mean to rub it in or anything but check out what my good friend Kassandra at Pretty Addictions, picked up for me!!!!

Yes, that is correct the ENTIRE Wet 'n Wild Dream Weavers Collection!!! We had both been searching high and low for this collection.  I even had friends and family who lived in different areas checking their local CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid for the collection.  Finally Kassandra ran across them and purchased the ENTIRE display which included 2 complete sets of the collection.  She asked me right away if I wanted the second set.  I was at first very hesitant because there are a few that I just don't see myself using, but nonetheless I was sucked in by their beauty and decided I wanted them. I received them last week...
This is how Kassandra sent them packaged to me.  There was so much bubble wrap that the package couldn't fit in my actual mailbox (I live in an apartment) they had to put the package in one of the BIG mailboxes instead!  She was determined after all of our hunting that these little beauties were NOT going to break on the way to Tennessee! I got a good laugh at the amount of bubble wrap. 
I haven't had much of a chance to play with them yet and test them out, but I plan to get some swatches up for you all very soon :) 

Are you ladies just loving Wet 'n Wilds shadows like I am?

1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl! I couldnt find them anywhere in my area! I cant wait to see looks you come up with.

    ReplyDelete