Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My favorite Eyeliners!

The other night I was going through my eyeliner collection and got really sad as I realized how many of my eyeliners I neglect on a very regular basis. I have my favorites and I tend to forget to branch out and use the others in my drawer (this is a reoccurring theme with most of my beauty products, I find my favorites and neglect everything else in the drawer.)


These are my most often reached for eyeliners. Some of them I use way more often than others, but when it comes to eyeliner these are the ones I reach for and all the other ones in my drawer just get left behind :( 

Picture was taken with flash (I know it's not that great but out of the 15 I took, unfortunately this was the best!) (L to R):
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero: Matte black liner (if you haven't used the 24/7 liners, you are missing out! They are incredibly smooth and easy to work with and they stay on for hours and hours and hours!)


NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Coffee: Shiny coppery brown (this one is my favorite! I love wearing brown liners, sometimes black can be too harsh for me)

www.cherryculture.com $4.50 (on sale now for $3.75)

Mary Kay Eyeliner in Steely: Gunmetal gray with slight Navy undertones (gorgeous! If brown doesn't work with your look of the day and black is too harsh this is an AWESOME alternative)


ELF Cream Eyeliner in black: Jet Black very matte liner (only complaint, creme liners tend to dry out very quick and become difficult to work with)


NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple: BRIGHT purple! (I LOVE this eyeliner, this is my 2nd favorite of all time!)

www.cherryculture.com $4.50 (on sale now for $3.75)

NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Black: I like to call this one my IN YOUR FACE black liner

www.cherryculture.com $4.50 (on sale now for $3.75)

Ladies, What are your favorite liners? Have you ever tried any of these? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment