Monday, September 26, 2011

Lush's R&B

Hello ladies!! I hope you all had a super fabulous weekend! I know I did!
To continue on with my theme from last week and to post about the last product in the Protect and Nourish Head  Case Kit I am going to share my review of the last product in the kit,  Lush's R & B Hair Moisturizer.

To use this product you just grab a small amount and smooth it through your recently washed and conditioned hair. After application you style as prefered. 

I have noticed that I personally like the results of this product better when I chose to wear my hair naturally curly. When I straighten my hair after using this product, my hair feels slightly "slick" and slightly heavier than I would like.  However, it is perfect when I chose to wear my hair naturally without using an heating for styling.  The smell is coconut-y and a slight bit of avocado.  It is not an overwhelming scent at all.  I have also noticed that I love this product much more when I pair it with Jungle conditioner.  I received this as a 1.6 oz container and have used it over a handful of times and you can barely notice that there is anything missing from the container.  From Lush stores this can be purchased for $20.95 for 3.5 oz.  While I do enjoy this product it is not something I see myself replacing as soon as I run out.  If there is another Head Case Kit sale, then I would consider a repurchase.

Have you ladies ever tried this hair moisturizer? What were your thoughts?  Did you love it, like it, or dislike it?

Also, are there products you ladies are just dying to try but want an honest opinion of before you buy? Let me know!!!!
Enjoy some smooth R&B stylings. The tropical butters and candelilla wax will help to moisturize and control frizzy, flyaway hair, but this works to soothe dry scalps, too, with calming oat milk. And once you smell the orange blossom, your hair will truly get its groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment