Friday, September 9, 2011

Help!!! I need PAA!!!!

Yes, it's true... I officially have a problem... I need to start attending meetings to battle this addiction... Does anyone know of a Pretty Addictions Anonymous meeting I could attend? It seems that I just cannot stop ordering, and NO it isn't because the owner is one of my good friends, I truly am ADDICTED!
At the beginning of the month, Pretty Addictions released 5 new duochrome shadows, I am pretty sure I was the first to order, if not it was damn close. I had been texting her for almost a week asking her when I would be able to order.  When she finally told me they were up, I was sitting at O'Charleys with my friends Rachel and Blake and I ordered on my iPhone... Yes, that is how bad it is!!!
I am loving this little animal printed bag that all of my stuff came in.  This is a little different than the packaging I have gotten before. I love that it's not always the same packaging!! Keeps us habitual orders guessing :)
Here are all my products, in all their glory... Just waiting for me to dive in!!!! I ordered 9, 5 g jars, 1 sample size and received a large sample complimentary with my order.
The swatches are done over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk, this was taken with the flash
Top row (L to R): Mango Margarita, Kiwi, Unicorn Wings, Vintage Doll
Middle row (L to R): Brown Suga, Envious, Hell on Heels, Torrid
Bottom row (L to R): Foggy Hollow, Candy Corn, Hocus Pocus.

The swatches are done over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk, this was taken without the flash
Top row (L to R): Mango Margarita, Kiwi, Unicorn Wings, Vintage Doll
Middle row (L to R): Brown Suga, Envious, Hell on Heels, Torrid
Bottom row (L to R): Foggy Hollow, Candy Corn, Hocus Pocus.

Aren't they just AMAZING??? I have only had them since Wednesday evening so I've only gotten to rock Unicorn Wings, Hocus Pocus, Brown Suga, and Foggy Hollow so far, but I AM IN LOVE!!!!

I will try to post some looks soon :)

Have you ladies had the chance to order yet? If not, you better get on it!!!

What do you ladies have planned this weekend? a bunch of my college friends are coming in to town this weekend... our Alma Mater is playing my Graduate School in football tomorrow so we are all heading to the game.  I am also flying to Canada this Sunday for a conference. I don't know if I will be able to do many makeup related blogs next week, but maybe I will post some pictures of the trip instead!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear im not the only one truly obsessed :) I am trying to use more makeup up before buying so much. I had to buy a sample of all the new colors though... I am sure ill end up buying full sizes of some of them one I get my samples :)

    Have fun on your trip to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave your blog and award!

    Just put the post up!

    XOXO,
    Chanel

    painturface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see what you do with all those gorgeous colors! great blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, I am so addicted! Have you gotten the new colors yet? Let me know when you try the new blush if you do, I'm interested to know your opinion.
    Chanel, Thank you so much! you are a doll! I will try and remember to pass the award along!
    Toni, I will try and get some looks posted, the problem is I can't seem to take a decent picture of my eye makeup for my life.

    ReplyDelete