Friday, September 23, 2011

Jasmin and Henna Fluff-Ease

Hello Ladies!!!! To continue with my Lush theme of the week I am going to review another product from the Protect and Nourish Head Case Kit. 
The product of the day, today is the Jasmin and Henna Fluff-Ease Hair Treatment. 
According to Lush:
If your hair is a little fluffy, frizzy, dry or out-of-control, this is the one for you. It's packed with copious amounts of moisturizing and nutrient-filled oils including organic jojoba, almond, brazil nut and extra virgin coconut oil. It works brilliantly on curly hair as well, as all the oils help define the curls and add loads of shine. The jasmine fragrance will stick with you for days after using it, so you'll have irresistibly soft, shiny and sexy smelling locks.

To use this hair treatment you saturate your 'tresses' in the product from roots to ends.  You then let the product sit on your hair for 20 minutes.  After 20 minutes you rinse, shampoo, condition and then style. 
I admit I have only used this product once, but the one time I did use it, I enjoyed the product very much.  It definitely took the ''fluff'' out of my hair and made my hair much easier to manage, plus the amount of frizz my hair usually exhibits was substantially less.  I didn't notice any added shine to my hair.  The smell is very light and different.  You can definitely smell the Jasmin.  I didn't notice the smell staying with me for days after I used the product, but it did for that day, that's for sure. 

Have you ladies ever used this hair treatment? Did you enjoy it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment