Monday, April 2, 2012

Zoya's Dominique and Pru

This post has been a long time coming, but we all know that I have really been slacking on my blogging recently. Anyway I finally decided to try out Zoya polishes.  When I happened to try it out they were running a sale where you could get two polishes for the price of shipping.  SAWEET!!!!

Anyway I decided to try out these two:
L to R: Dominique, Pru

Dominique is a bright, saucey red
Pru is a purplish pink with gold undertones

They are both gorgeous and holy mama do these colors stay on!!! Overall, I am incredibly impressed with these two polishes.  The sad thing is that you can only purchase these online.  However, it is soooo worth it!!!

Have you ladies ever tried out Zoya polishes? What do you think of them? What shades are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment