Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Suave Keratin Expressions

So I really wanted to jump on the Keratin bandwagon, but honestly some of the products are WAY expensive if you aren't sure how much you will like them. While I was blog browsing I noticed someone had posted about Suave Professionals Keratin Expressions.  I figured I'd give it a shot!!!

I purchased the one for colored hair that had the tag line on the bottle that read "Lower Sulfates".  These babies retail for around 3 dollars a piece at your local Walgreens and I have to admit I really do like these products!!! I haven't used other Keratin products to be able to compare these to, but I do really like the change I notice in my hair when I use these products.  They also smell AMAZING!!! For me these were a great starter product to the Keratin movement and have definitely made me want to try other Keratin products!!

All in all I am super excited about these products.  Have you ladies given them a try yet? What did you think?  Do you have any other Keratin based products you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment