Sunday, April 29, 2012

Benefit Tan about Town and Full Glam Ahead

During a recent hunt for a matte bronzer I ran across these two value sets at Sephora, one of which included Benefit's Hoola bronzer (which is matte).  I had never really tried anything from Benefit cosmetics so I figured I'd give it a shot.  I picked up these two sets:
Each set contains 3 pretty decent sized samples of product.  I would consider all the samples actually more travel size than sample size.  The contents of the Tan about Town set included:
- 0.06 oz Some Kind-A Gorgeous in Medium
- 0.14 oz BadGal Lash
- 0.1 oz Hoola
This set is a $37 value and costs only $12!!!

I absolutely LOVE the Bad Gal Lash and the Hoola bronzer.  The Some Kind of Gorgeous product is a cream to powder skin perfector. It is a decent product, but It really isn't a good shade for me. I most likely would NEVER purchase this product on it's own. 

The Full Glam Ahead set includes:
- 0.13 oz High Beam
- 0.09 oz Stay Don't Stray
- 0.14 oz BADgal Lash
This set is $37 value and cost only $12 as well!!!!

I absolutely LOVE everything in this set.  The High Beam is a GREAT product.  It is seriously the perfect cheek highlight.  I love it paired with Pretty Addictions Shattered Pearls.  I am also a big fan of the Stay Don't Stray, personally I like it better than Urban Decay's primer potion.  When my travel size of High Beam runs out I will most likely not even hesitate to spend the near $30 to replace it, I love it that much!!!

Have you ladies ever tried any of these products? What did you think?  What are your favorite products from Benefit Cosmetics?  What do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment