Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shellac Manicure Update :)

It has now been 10 days since I got my Shellac Manicure.  I thought I would post a little update on how well it is holding up :)


Sorry that the top picture is a little blurry.  If you look close you notice that there aren't any chips in the color and it's actually holding up way better than I had expected considering what I do on a daily basis.  I do a lot of computer work and I also work with a lot of organic solvents and chemicals so for this to be holding up to all the conditions that usually cause regular nail polish to run for it's life I am impressed. 

The drawbacks for me personally are grow out and the gap between the cuticle and the polish and I am honestly getting a little bored with the color.  That's my update for now :)

I'll post another one next week (if I can keep the color on that long :))

No comments:

Post a Comment