Monday, November 21, 2011

The Demise of my Shellac Manicure....

Well... I decided this weekend I could no longer handle the grow out and the color of the shellac.  So I took it off... The sad thing is it left my nails looking like CRAP


You can pretty much see how much grow out I experienced over the course of about 12 days.  You can also see that it kind of left my nails a little rough looking.  My friend, Blake got a manicure the same night that I did and I must admit hers looks loads better.  She doesn't have nearly as much grow out, but then again her polish was much closer to her cuticle than mine was. 
I can definitely see why for some this would be something beneficial for them. For me though, I don't see myself getting another shellac manicure unless it is for a wedding I am in or something.  I personally like changing up my polish too much for this to be realllllly beneficial for me.  I'll stick to painting my own nails and in the rare cases a mani is necessary I will for sure get a Shellac manicure... since it's only another 5-10 dollars and it does in fact last MUCH longer than a regular manicure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment