Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pretty Addictions Tuesday

I know this will sound really silly, but as part of my efforts to try and show love to all of my cosmetics I try and rotate the brands I use daily.  Today I chose to bust out one of my all time favorite companies, Pretty Addictions.  I wasn't planning on taking a picture of the look, but I loved it so much I decided to anyway.  As always the picture isn't as awesome as I would like.... LAME


I love it! Now, let's talk about what products I used!!!!

Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inner 1/2 of eyelid: Hero
Outer 1/2 of eyelid: 25 kt Gold
Crease and above crease: Brown Sugar
Inner crease and slight "outer v": Locked & Loaded
Inner 1/2 of bottom liner: Hero
Outer 1/2 of bottom liner: 25 kt Gold
Eyeliner: NYX Liquid Eyeliner in Extreme Coffee
Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black

I just am loving this look. I wish it looked better via pictures, but I guess you can't have it all!!!

What look are you ladies rockin' today? 

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty it makes your blue eyes stand out even more. I love it

    ReplyDelete