Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mirra Daily Shampoo and Conditioner

So, several months ago while doing my grocery shopping at Kroger, I of course had to make a trip down the Health and Beauty Aisle.  There was a brand of Shampoo and Conditioner that I had been eyeballing and I happened to luck out and one specific formulation was marked down from $4.49 to $1.29 each. I of course took advantage of the opportunity and picked it up. 

Mirra Daily is a Kroger Exclusive brand. You can get more information on the brand here.   The particular formulation I picked up was the Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.  I have since gone to replenish my stock and this is no longer available (probably why it was so cheap).  This time I picked up the day to day formulation.  They have color care, deep moisture, and volumizing as their other formulations.  All of them have extracts from a natural product.

What drew me to these products is that they do not contain sulfates OR parabens.  I have really been trying so hard to take better care of my hair so I try to keep at least 2 good hair products in my rotation.  I absolutely LOVE the way that these smell and I have to admit I absolutely LOVE the way my hair feels after using them!  For the price it's totally worth it, plus your hair will be grateful :)

Have you ladies tried these products yet? what did you think?

6 comments:

  1. I just tried this stuff and I love it. My hair is so soft, but still bouncy. The conditioner thoroughly conditions without weighing my hair down. I also have a sensitive scalp and most shampoos burn or irritate it, but this didn't. I've been buying Organix brand shampoos/conditioners and they are expensive, plus the shampoos seem harsh on my scalp and do not seem like they rinse that well, leaving residue. I try to avoid anything with sulfates. I think Mirra will be the only brand I use from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up some of the color care type but havent tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Product line has been discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the volume set but I can not find it anymore. Please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it but can't find it anymore: (

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally found a product both my hubby and I loved and it's been discontinued... story of my life :(

    ReplyDelete